Most meal preps are centered around breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Which makes sense, those are your bigger “meals” for the day; but where’s the love for getting our snacks and sweets in the week?!
Snacks count too! So why not make them more flavorful and have them work in your favor?
So it isn’t just a recipe that tastes good – it’s a recipe that’ll improve your heart health, digestive health, and support your fat loss goals all at the same time! Of course it’s quick and simple to prep too which makes it that much better; now let’s get started with it!
Prep Time: 2 Hours (Really 5-15 minutes)
Cook Time: 0 Min
Macros: 310 calories – 15g Protein – 24g Carbs (18g Fiber) – 17g Fat
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder (We use Top Notch Nutrition 100% Clean Whey Protein Powder)
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (you can substitute full-fat coconut milk if you want your pudding extra thicc – macros differ though)
- 1Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/8Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Place chia seeds, protein powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in medium bowl.
- Mix ingredients together with a spoon.
- Seal container and place into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (allowing chia seeds to sit overnight is ideal). You’ll know that the pudding is ready when the consistency is pudding-like.
- Once done, stir chia seed pudding and serve. Top with your preference!
Recipe Notes –
- You can prep multiple servings all at once so you can have however many snacks your heart desires for the week.
- TO SERVE: I like prepping 5-7 servings at once and storing them in individual mason jars as they set in the fridge.
- TO STORE: Place leftovers in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for up to 8 days.
- TO TOP: You can top with whatever your sweets will put a smile on your face: blueberries, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, peanut butter, sliced almonds, and whipped cream are all different toppings that I’ve personally enjoyed with these!
This is a great change of pace for your day to help you get more protein while getting your chocolate fix! Let me know if you try it out by posting it on your story on Instagram and tagging me (@Stoopid.fit) so I can give you a shout out!